We are The Care Staff Consulting Limited, a company incorporated in England. Our company number is 09081982 and our registered office address is
Compass House Vision Park
Cambridge CB24 9AD
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will continue to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and Data Protection Act of 2018 unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy.
What information does The Care Staff Consulting Limited hold and how will we use it?
Information you give The Care Staff Consulting Limited:
You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number.
We will retain this information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose it is collected for.
Information The Care Staff Consulting Limited collects about you:
The Care Staff Consulting Limited may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Client you represent.
Information we receive from other sources:
This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. We will retain this information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose it is collected for.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our sites. They may include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our sites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our sites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our sites. This ena-bles us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies.
These cookies record your visit to our sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our sites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Use Made of the Information
The Care Staff Consulting Limited may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
• Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered with you or with a Service User/Client you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services you or the Service User has requested
• Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
• Notify you of products and services we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
• Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website
The Care Staff Consulting Limited processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
• Where the processing enables The Care Staff Consulting Limited to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
• To identify and prevent fraud
• To enhance the security of The Care Staff Consulting Limited's network and information systems
• To better understand how people, interact with The Care Staff Consulting Limited's websites
• To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
• To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data, we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via the following webpage [https://thecarestaff.com/contact.php]. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the "Unsubscribe" option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us via the following webpage [insert webpage link] and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
How Safe is your Information?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorized or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
• Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website
Your Rights in Respect of your Data
If any of the information you provide to us via the website changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us via the following webpage [insert webpage link].
If you wish to access or rectify the information, we hold about you, or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us via the following webpage https://thecarestaff.com/contact.php. We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we'll let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via the following webpage https://thecarestaff.com/contact.php
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner's Office. Contact details for the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk/.